Physiotherapy Research International | 2016(03) articles
- ‘To Measure is to Know.’† Advancing the Use of Outcome Measures in the Physiotherapy Profession
- Are Established Methods of Physiotherapeutic Management for Long-term Neurological Conditions Applicable to ‘Orphan’ Conditions such as Syringomyelia?
- United States Physical Therapists' Knowledge About Joint Hypermobility Syndrome Compared with Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Consistency in Administration and Response for the Backward Push and Release Test: A Clinical Assessment of Postural Responses
- The Use of Cuff Weights for Aquatic Gait Training in People Post-Stroke with Hemiparesis
- Long-term Exercise Adherence After High-intensity Interval Training in Cardiac Rehabilitation: A Randomized Study