Plastic Surgical Nursing | 2003(23) articles
- Don't Forget Why You Chose Nursing as a Profession
- What Can We Do to Reduce the Rate of Medical Errors?
- Guidelines for Authors
- Smoking, Quitting, and Relapse in Surgical Patients : A Simple, Clinic-Based Assessment and Intervention That Works
- Self-Esteem and Cosmetic Surgery : Is There a Relationship Between the Two?
- Report to the PSNCB Directors : Examination Administrations from October 2001 through April 2002
- Microwave Ovens in the OR
- No Profession Is Without Risk : What One State Is Doing…Kentucky
- Mixing Medicines, Herbs, Food, and Surgery