Population & Environment | 2001(23) articles
- Editorial Note
- Beyond IPAT and Kuznets Curves : Globalization as a Vital Factor in Analysing the Environmental Impact of Socio-Economic Metabolism
- Changes in Population, Affluence, and Environmental Pressures During Industrialization : The Case of Austria 1830–1995
- Social Metabolism and Labour in a Local Context : Changing Environmental Relations on Trinket Island1
- Rapid Socio-Economic Transition and Material Flows in Japan
- A Preliminary Material Input Analysis of China
- Two Perspectives on Five Cities : Modelling Asian Urban Population-Environment Dynamics , edited by Gayl Ness with Michael Low. Oxford University Press, 2000, 309 pp.