Population & Environment | 2001(23) articles
- Introduction to Special Issue on Sustainability
- Changing Industrial Metabolism : Methods for Analysis
- Ecological Economic Policy for Sustainable Development : Potentials and Domains of Intervention for Delinking Approaches
- The Environmental Kuznets Curve : A Methodological Artefact?
- Sustainability Evaluation Frameworks and Alternative Analytical Scenarios of National Economies
- The EKC Hypothesis Does Not Hold for Direct Material Flows : Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis Tests for Direct Material Flows in Five Industrial Countries
- Too Many People : The Case for Reducing Growth. Lindsey Grant. Santa Ana, CA Seven Locks Press, January 2001. Hardbound, $12.95. Softbound, $7.95