Population & Environment | 2002(23) articles
- Environment, Access to Health Care, and Other Factors Affecting Infant and Child Survival Among the African and Coloured Populations of South Africa, 1989–94
- Skin Color and Intelligence in African Americans
- Citizenship Acquisition of Post-1965 Asian Immigrants1
- Assessing the Carrying Capacity of the Florida Keys
- The Skeptical Environmentalist : Measuring the Real State of the World. Bjorn Lomborg. Cambridge U.K. Cambridge University Press
- The Skeptical Environmentalist : Measuring the Real State of the World. Bjorn Lomborg. Cambridge U.K Cambridge University Press.