Population & Environment | 2002(24) articles
- Introduction to Special Issue : Population, Environment, and Poverty
- An Ecological Economics Perspective on Sustainability and Prospects for Ending Poverty
- Reconciling the Economics of Social Equity and Environmental Sustainability
- Poverty and Agricultural Policies : We Ain't Winnin' Because the Old Dominant Idea Has a Way of Reasserting Itself
- Population Dynamics : Poverty, Inequality, and Self-Regulating Fertility Rates
- A Different Look at the “Population Problem”
- Eugenics: A Reassessment. : Richard Lynn. Westport, CT Praeger,2001,367 pp.,$85.00.