Population & Environment | 2002(24) articles
- Estimating Ethnic Genetic Interests : Is It Adaptive to Resist Replacement Migration?
- Kinship and Population Subdivision
- The Regional Concentration of China's Interprovincial Migration Flows, 1982–90
- Some Roots of Terrorism
- Petroleum and People
- Skin Color and Intelligence in African Americans : A Reanalysis of Lynn's Data
- Skin Color and Intelligence in African Americans : A Reply to Hill
- Eugenics : A Reassessment. Richard Lynn. Westport, CT Praeger, 2001, 367 pp. (hardbound), $85.00.