Population Research & Policy Review | 1997(16) articles
- Period and cohort age patterns of US migration, 1948–1993 : Are American males migrating less?
- AIDS and population growth in sub-Saharan Africa : Assessing the sensitivity of projections
- Cheaper by the dozen? : The marginal time costs of children in the Philippines
- Unwanted pregnancies and preventive health care use in Thailand
- A pooled time-series analysis of abortion demand
- Residential segregation of blacks by income group : Evidence from Oakland
- Author Index Volume 16 (1997)