Population Research & Policy Review | 1998(17) articles
- The role of population size in the determination and prediction of population forecast errors : An evaluation using conifidence intervals for subcounty areas
- Assessing the devolution revolution : How accurate are state-level estimates from the current population survey?
- The identification of recreational counties in nonmetropolitan areas of the USA
- Financing rural health services in Kenya
- Rural/urban differentials in demographic processes : The Central Asian states