Population Research & Policy Review | 2005(24) articles
- Will you be at the Southern Demographic Association Conference in 2005?
- Criteria for selecting a suitable method for producing post-2000 county population estimates : A case study of population estimates in Illinois
- Buying membership in the transnational community : migrant remittances, social status, and assimilation
- Adverse birth outcomes among Korean Americans : The impactof nativity and social proximity to other Koreans
- The effects of status on women's autonomy in Bolivia, Peru,and Nicaragua