Population Research & Policy Review | 2005(24) articles
- The Influence of Local Price and Availability on Parents' Choice of Child Care
- Premature Birth and Asthma Among Young Puerto Rican Children
- Demographers' Involvement in Twentieth-Century Population Policy : Continuity or Discontinuity?
- Infant Mortality and Socioeconomic Status : New Bottle, Same Old Wine
- Infant Mortality and Socioeconomic Status : Comment on Stockwell Et al.
- Income, Race, and Infant Mortality : Comment on Stockwell Et al.