Porto Biomedical Journal | 2017(01) articles
- Obesity in oncology: How do you tackle an ever expanding real-world concern?
- Why medical community should take biodiversity loss seriously?
- Comfort, well-being and quality of life: Discussion of the differences and similarities among the concepts
- Satisfaction with a therapeutic sleeve for arm lymphedema secondary to breast cancer treatment: Controlled crossover trial
- Evaluation of spinal posture using Microsoft Kinect™: A preliminary case-study with 98 volunteers
- A transmission electron microscopy study of anticoagulant-induced platelet vesiculation
- Congenital dacryocystocele in infant: A rare cause of eye swelling