Porto Biomedical Journal | 2017(07) articles
- Ethics in science
- Cardiovascular precision medicine: Bad news from the front?
- Paediatric obesity and cardiovascular risk factors – A life course approach
- Antidiabetic therapy at admission and survival in diabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction
- Adherence to the Mediterranean diet in children: Is it associated with economic cost?
- Patellofemoral instability in skeletally immature patients
- Recognition of chronic hypoxia and pre-existing foetal injury on the cardiotocograph (CTG): Urgent need to think beyond the guidelines
- Temporary aneurysm neck balloon occlusion during percutaneous thrombin embolization of a superficial femoral artery pseudoaneurysm