Practical Diabetes International (Incorporating Cardiabetes) | 2012(06) articles
- Evaluating cardio-renal protection for adolescents with type 1 diabetes: the current AdDIT trial
- Developing a Best Practice Tariff in paediatric diabetes
- Time to embrace a new approach to diabetes care? : Y Doherty, et al. Year of Care: the key drivers and theoretical basis for a new approach in diabetes care. Pages 183–186.
- Year of Care: the key drivers and theoretical basis for a new approach in diabetes care
- Outcomes in children managed on continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion therapy: can we trust the figures?
- Type 2 diabetes in children and young adults in East London: an alarmingly high prevalence
- Integrating technology into adolescent care
- The variation in incidence of amputation throughout England