Practical Diabetes | 2012(09) articles
- Preventing diabetes: will NICE guidance do what it says on the tin?
- Boerhaave's syndrome and diabetic ketoacidosis
- Food selection for treatment of hypoglycaemia in insulin-treated diabetes: what happens in real life?
- Performance management in clinical diabetes: are the Diabetes UK ‘15 health care essentials’ a good enough measure of the standard of diabetes care?
- Islet cell transplantation: current status in the UK
- Primary care: the custodian of diabetes care?
- Transient insulin-treated diabetes mellitus in a patient with pancreatic tuberculosis
- Nifedipine in pregnancy