Practical Diabetes | 2013(06) articles
- Can neck circumference be used as a tool to identify the metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance?
- How do we distinguish loss of vibration sensation due to neuropathy from that due to ageing?
- Which patients with type 2 diabetes attend secondary care clinics?
- What proportion of patients fail NICE criteria for continuing GLP-1 treatment beyond six months, and why?
- Cranial nerve palsy in diabetes: ‘Hunt’ for the diagnosis
- Patients' experience of admission to hospital with diabetic ketoacidosis and its psychological impact: an exploratory qualitative study