Practical Diabetes | 2013(10) articles
- Endobarrier: a viable alternative to gastric bypass surgery?
- Sexual dysfunction and sexual health concerns in women with diabetes
- Does the Best Practice Tariff for paediatric diabetes create inequity of service provision and the death knell for any semblance of a UK-wide NHS?
- Was it really pancreatitis from GLP-1 receptor agonist therapy?
- Where should the novel device, Endobarrier, be placed?
- Asymptomatic prostatic abscess: a cause of staphylococcal bacteraemia in uncontrolled diabetes
- CSII experience among higher specialist trainees: a Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists Forum survey
- Hypoglycaemia in hospital: a re-audit and root cause analysis using a hypoglycaemic events reporting system