Practical Diabetes | 2015(04) articles
- NICE's latest guidelines on diabetes in pregnancy: getting the balance right
- ‘Lost in translation'
- New insulins for diabetes
- Delayed hypoglycaemia in people with type 1 diabetes after performing moderate intensity exercise before the evening meal
- Improving the communication pathway for eye screening in paediatric diabetes
- About time GPs ‘QOFed' up for diabetes care?
- Does the QOF system of payments help improve diabetes care? A general practitioner's view
- Pesticides and human diabetes: a pilot project to explore a possible link
- Naltrexone/bupropion prolonged release