Practical Diabetes | 2015(11) articles
- Recent cardiovascular safety trials with antidiabetic drugs: time to change the guidelines!
- Diabetes, menstruation, and the uterus
- Diabetes and ‘The Happiest Place on Earth’: safely attending an amusement park and riding roller coasters
- ‘May I get asylum for my diabetes?’
- Diabetic retinopathy in patients who do not meet the diagnostic criteria for cystic fibrosis related diabetes
- Progressive and disabling lipoatrophy associated with insulin aspart via a continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion
- Being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes during adolescence. How do young people develop a healthy understanding of diabetes?
- 3 Dimensions of Care for Diabetes: integrating diabetes care into an individual's world