Practical Diabetes | 2016(01) articles
- NICE: type 2 diabetes in adults, 2015
- Statins for people with type 1 diabetes: when should treatment start?
- GLP-1 analogue use in patients with sub-optimally controlled type 1 diabetes or obesity improves weight and HbA1c
- Initiation of insulin adjustment for carbohydrate at onset of diabetes in children using a home-based education programme with a bolus calculator
- Sleep and type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Vitiligo and lipohypertrophy surrounding insulin injection sites in a patient with type 1 diabetes
- The benefits of working together in diabetic foot care for the vulnerable patient