Practical Diabetes | 2016(03) articles
- Guidelines, ‘scandals’, and supporting clinicians in providing care for patients with diabetes
- Diabetes and temperature
- Sensor-augmented pump therapy: review of new NICE diagnostic guidance
- Diabetes in the shadow of daily life: factors that make diabetes a marginal problem
- HHS in type 1 diabetes associated with medication overdose: can counter-regulatory hormone suppression prevent diabetic ketoacidosis?
- Inside the National Diabetes Audit – and beyond
- Drug development and licensing in diabetes
- Analysing newly-published diabetes audits: are care standards being achieved?