Journal of Primary Prevention | 1998(18) articles
- DARE to be You : A Family-Support, Early Prevention Program1
- Project HOPE : Altering Risk and Protective Factors Among High Risk Hispanic Youth and Their Families
- NTU : An Africentric Approach to Substance Abuse Prevention Among African American Youth
- Implementation and Impact of a Family-Based Substance Abuse Prevention Program in Rural Communities
- Measuring the Effectiveness of the Urban Youth Connection : The Case for Dose-Response Modeling to Demonstrate the Impact of an Adolescent Substance Abuse Prevention Program
- Primary Prevention Practices. : Martin Bloom. (1996). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.