Journal of Primary Prevention | 2002(22) articles
- Editorial—Primary Prevention and Communities of Faith : An Historical Note on Rev. Dr. Thomas Chalmers
- Predicting Desire for a Child Among Low-Income Urban Adolescent Girls : Interpersonal Processes in the Context of Poverty
- Preventing Physical, Psychological, and Sexual Aggression in College Dating Relationships1
- Predictors of Participation in Parenting Workshops
- A Social Development Model of Serious Delinquency : Examining Gender Differences
- Program Evaluation Strategies for Substance Abuse Prevention1
- Promoting Positive Outcomes : Issues in Children's and Families' Lives. Edited by Arthur J. Reynolds, Herbert J. Walberg, and Roger P. Weissberg. Washington, D.C. Child Welfare League of America Press, 1999.