Journal of Primary Prevention | 2005(26) articles
- Communities and Prevention
- Social Networks and Community Prevention Coalitions
- Community and School Drug Prevention Strategy Prevalence : Differential Effects by Setting and Substance
- Estimating Intervention Effectiveness : Synthetic Projection of Field Evaluation Results
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Community-Level HIV Risk Reduction Intervention for Women Living in Low-Income Housing Developments
- Cigar Smoking : An Ignored Public Health Threat
- Successful Prevention and Youth Development Programs : Across Borders. L. Ferrer-Wreder, H. Stattin, C. C. Lorente, J. G. Tubman, & L. Adamson. New York: Kluwer, 2004, $69.95 (hardcover), 339 pp., ISBN 0-30648-176-6.