Journal of Primary Prevention | 2005(26) articles
- Guest Editorial—School-Related Violence and Primary Prevention
- Developmental Issues in School-Based Aggression Prevention from a Social-Cognitive Perspective
- Acceptability and Student Outcomes of a Violence Prevention Curriculum
- Understanding Mass School Shootings : Links between Personhood and Power in the Competitive School Environment
- The Impact of Culturally Relevant Violence Prevention Models on School-Age Youth
- Character Education as a Prevention Strategy in School-Related Violence
- Bullying in American Schools : A Socio-Ecological Perspective on Prevention and Intervention.