Journal of Primary Prevention | 2005(26) articles
- The „Generacion Diez“ After-School Program and Latino Parent Involvement with Schools
- „Entre Dos Mundos“ (Between Two Worlds) : Bicultural Skills Training with Latino Immigrant Families
- The Role of Psychosocial Factors in the Transition to Substance Use : Are They Protective Among Urban Minority Adolescents?
- Parental and Peer Influences on the Risk of Adolescent Drug Use
- Examining the Effects of Fatal Vision Goggles on Changing Attitudes and Behaviors Related to Drinking and Driving
- An Evaluation of the Effects of INSIGHTS on the Behavior of Inner City Primary School Children
- Acknowledgment of Reviewers of Volume 26