Journal of Primary Prevention | 2006(27) articles
- Editorial—Three R's of Prevention : Recruitment, Retention, Results
- The Effects of Two Different Incentives on Recruitment Rates of Families into a Prevention Program
- Retaining Ethnic Minority Parents in a Preventive Intervention : The Quality of Group Process
- Parent-Child Development Center Follow-up Project : Child Behavior Problem Results
- Uncovering the “Skeleton in the Closet” : The Issue of Bone and Joint Disorders in the Maldives and the Opportunities for Primary Prevention and Health Promotion
- Simplifying the Delivery of a Prevention Program with Web-Based Enhancements
- A Blueprint for the Promotion of Prosocial Behavior in Early Childhood. E. Chesebrough, P. King, T. P. Gullotta, & M. Bloom (Eds.). New York≔ Springer, 2004, $65.00 (Hardcover), 320 pp., ISBN 0-30648-186-3.