Journal of Primary Prevention | 2007(28) articles
- Time Flies
- Community and Team Member Factors that Influence the Early Phase Functioning of Community Prevention Teams : The PROSPER Project
- School-related Risk and Protective Factors Associated with Truancy among Urban Youth Placed at Risk
- Engaging Mexican Origin Families in a School-Based Preventive Intervention
- The Efficacy of a Multicultural Prevention Intervention among Urban American Indian Youth in the Southwest U.S.
- Stress and Stress Reduction among African American Women : A Brief Report
- Call for Papers : The Journal of Primary Prevention Special Issue Acculturation and Adolescent Health