Journal of Professional Nursing | 2007(03) articles
- Why We Need to Wage Good Conflict
- Mining the Data on Professional Nursing Education
- Evolving as Nurse Educators in Problem-Based Learning Through a Community of Faculty Development
- Advanced Nursing Roles in Critical Care—A Natural or Forced Evolution?
- Voices of Graduates from Second-Degree Baccalaureate Nursing Programs
- Nursing Student Descriptions That Suggest Changes for the Classroom and Reveal Improvements Needed in Study Skills and Self-Care
- Mental Health Promotion: Is Nursing Dropping the Ball?
- Relationships Between Professional Commitment, Job Satisfaction, and Work Stress in Public Health Nurses in Taiwan
- Nursing Shortage in Jordan: What is the Solution?