Psychiatric Annals | 2000(10) articles
- A COMMON PATHOGENESIS OF THE SEROTONIN SYNDROME, CATATONIA, AND NMS
- Diagnostic Subtypes : Where Are They Leading?
- Paul C. Bermanzohn, MD
- Clinical Subtyping of Schizophrenia
- Heterogeneity, Subtypes, and Longitudinal Course in Schizophrenia
- Endogenous Stressors and Schizophrenic Heterogeneity
- Is There a Distinct Subtype of Obsessive–Compulsive Schizophrenia?
- The Influence of Depression on the Course, Functioning, and Treatment of Patients With Schizophrenia
- The Potential Role of Associated Psychiatric Syndromes in Subtyping Schizophrenia