Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences | 2015(03) articles
- What is the nature of the autism ‘spectrum’?
- Resequencing and association analysis of OXTR with autism spectrum disorder in a Japanese population
- Broader autism phenotype in mothers predicts social responsiveness in young children with autism spectrum disorders
- Association of autism tendency and hemodynamic changes in the prefrontal cortex during facial expression stimuli measured by multi-channel near-infrared spectroscopy
- Unusual developmental pattern of brain lateralization in young boys with autism spectrum disorder: Power analysis with child-sized magnetoencephalography
- Increased prefrontal hemodynamic change after atomoxetine administration in pediatric attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder as measured by near-infrared spectroscopy
- Child and adolescent psychiatry in the Far East