Psychogeriatrics | 2014(06) articles
- Is sense of coherence helpful in coping with caregiver burden for dementia?
- Effects of donepezil dose escalation in Parkinson's patients with dementia receiving long-term donepezil treatment: an exploratory study
- Suicide in elderly South Tyroleans in various residential settings at the time of death: a psychological autopsy study
- Imaging discrepancies between magnetic resonance imaging and brain perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography in the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease, and verification with amyloid positron emission tomography
- Do depressive symptoms on hospital admission impact early functional outcome in elderly patients with hip fracture?
- Predictors of length of hospital stay for patients with late-onset depression in Japan
- Effects of gabapentin enacarbil on restless legs syndrome and leg pain in dementia with Lewy bodies
- Wandering and dementia