Psychological Review | 1979(26) articles
- Adjustment of Adolescents to Chronic Disability
- Blindness : A Social Stimulus for Help?
- A Clinical Psychologist's Work with a Severely Brain Damaged Patient : A Case Study
- Visual, Auditory, and Vibratory Stimulation as Reinforcers for Profoundly Retarded Children
- Coping with Mastectomy : Another View
- Self-Recording Training to Teach Retarded Adults to Reinforce Work Behaviors of Retarded Clients
- Research Strategies for Meaningful Rehabilitation Research
- Ozer, Mark N. Solving Learning and Behavior Problems of Children : A Planning System Integrating Assessment and Treatment.
- W. Miller Usdane 1914-1979