Rehabilitation Psychology | 1983(28) articles
- Children's Values in Regard to Disabilities : A Reply to Yuker
- Women's Utilization of Outpatient Psychiatric Services : Some Emerging Priorities for Rehabilitation Psychologists
- A Cluster-Analytic Description of Patient Subgroups in the Rehabilitation Setting
- Traumatic Brain Injury : Psychological and Medical Factors Related to Rehabilitation Outcome
- Disability, Psychopathology, and Vocational Adjustment
- The Utility of the Verbal-Performance Discrepancy as a Prognostic Indicator of Rehabilitation in Mental Retardation : Fact or Artifact?