Psychological Review | 1988(33) articles
- Introduction to Special Issue : Rehabilitation Psychology and Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities: Are They Mutually Exclusive?
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation as the Preferred Response to the Needs of Individuals with Severe Psychiatric Disability
- Neuropsychological Assessment and the Rehabilitation of Persons with Severe Psychiatric Disabilities
- Supported Work : An Innovative Approach to the Vocational Rehabilitation of Persons Who Are Psychiatrically Disabled
- Family and Professional Perceptions of Family Needs and Coping Strengths
- Normal Housing with Specialized Supports : A Psychiatric Rehabilitation Approach to Living in the Community
- Partial Care as a Vehicle for Rehabilitation of Individuals with Severe Psychiatric Disability