Psychological Review | 1991(03) articles
- Issues in the Diagnosis of Post-Stroke Depression
- Survival Following Spinal Cord Injury : A Fifteen-Year Prospective Study
- Evaluation of a Task Partner Who Does Or Does Not Have a Physical Disability : Response Amplification or Sympathy Effect?
- Predictors of Employment Outcome of Black Persons with Disabilities
- Employment Discrimination Against Handicapped Job Candidates : An Analog Study of the Effects of Neurological Causation, Visibility of Handicap, and Public Contact
- REHABILITATION OF THE ADULT AND CHILD WITH TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- Guidelines for Presenting Multivariate Statistical Analysis in Rehabilitation Psychology