Psychological Review | 1998(02) articles
- Empowerment Theory for Rehabilitation Research : Conceptual and Methodological Issues
- On Psychological Identity and Training : Boulder Is Better for Rehabilitation Psychology
- The Validity of the Katz Adjustment Scale Among People With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Changes in Adjustment After Spinal Cord Injury : A 20-Year Longitudinal Study
- Treating Conversion Disorders : Is a Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital the Place?
- Subacute Rehabilitation : New Opportunities and Challenges for Rehabilitation Psychologists