Psychological Review | 2002(02) articles
- Telehealth and Chronic Disabilities : New Frontier for Research and Development
- Research on Telehealth and Chronic Medical Conditions : Critical Review, Key Issues, and Future Directions
- Internet-Based Diabetes Self-Management and Support : Initial Outcomes From the Diabetes Network Project
- Videoconferencing-Based Family Counseling for Rural Teenagers With Epilepsy : Phase 1 Findings
- Sibling Relationships of Deaf Children : The Impact of Child and Family Characteristics
- The Role of Perceived Vulnerability in Adjustment to Lower Extremity Amputation : A Preliminary Investigation
- Does Barrier Efficacy Mediate the Gender–Exercise Adherence Relationship During Phase II Cardiac Rehabilitation?