Psychological Services | 2005(00) articles
- Health Service Use Predictors Among Trauma Survivors : A Critical Review
- Using Trained Inmate Observers for Suicide Watch in a Federal Correctional Setting : A Win-Win Solution
- Predicting First Time Involvement in the Juvenile Justice System Among Emotionally Disturbed Youth Receiving Mental Health Services
- Accountability in Child Welfare Services : Developing a Statewide Outcome Evaluation Program
- Consumer-Run Drop-In Centers and Clubhouses : Comparisons of Services and Resources in a Statewide Sample
- Models of Psychotherapy Outcome : Are They Applicable in Training Clinics?
- An Investigation Into the Relationship Between Socially Desirable Responding and Offender Self-Report