Psychological Services | 2005(00) articles
- Intensive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Pediatric Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder : A Treatment Protocol for Mental Health Providers
- Military-Style Residential Treatment for Disruptive Adolescents : Effective for Some Girls, All Girls, When, and Why?
- Piloting the Family Check-Up With Incarcerated Adolescents and Their Parents
- Clinical Decision Making About Psychopathy and Violence Risk Assessment in Public Sector Mental Health Settings
- Predicting Outpatient Mental Health Program Withdrawal Among Recently Discharged Inpatients With Schizophrenia
- Impact of Time in Prison and Security Level on Inmates' Sexual Attitude, Behavior, and Identity