Psychological Services | 2006(00) articles
- The Treatment Beliefs Questionnaire (TBQ) : An Instrument to Assess Beliefs About Children's Mood Disorders and Concomitant Treatment Needs
- Effects of Increased Social Support and Lifestyle Behaviors in a Domiciliary for Homeless Veterans
- Enhancing Substance Abuse Treatment Engagement in Incarcerated Adolescents
- Understanding the Pre-Referral Factors Associated With Differential 6-Month Outcomes Among Children Receiving System-of-Care Services
- Does Time Between Application and Case Assignment Predict Therapy Attendance or Premature Termination in Outpatients?
- Organizational Culture and Climate and Mental Health Provider Attitudes Toward Evidence-Based Practice