Psychological Services | 2007(00) articles
- Psychophysiological Perspective on Presence : The Implications of Mediated Environments on Relationships, Behavioral Health and Social Construction
- Underreporting of Crime-Related Content and the Prediction of Criminal Recidivism Among Violent Offenders
- Coercion and Empowerment in the Treatment of Individuals With Serious Mental Illness : A Preliminary Investigation
- Diagnostic Labeling in Juvenile Justice Settings : Do Psychopathy and Conduct Disorder Findings Influence Clinicians?
- The State Leadership Conference : A History and Appreciation
- A Key Partner in the Team : Psychology's Role in Emergency Preparedness