Psychology of Addictive Behaviors | 1995(06) articles
- Psychosocial Factors Associated With the Initiation of Cocaine Use Among Marijuana Users
- Psychosocial Functioning in Children of Alcoholic Fathers
- Expanding the Target of Relapse–Prevention Training to Include Self–Quit Ex–Smokers : Is There a Need?
- Heavy Drinking and Negative Affective Situations in a General Population and a Treatment Sample : Alternative Explanations
- Prior Exposure to Alcohol and the Stress–Response–Dampening Effect
- Motivational Subtypes Among Veterans Seeking Substance Abuse Treatment : Profiles Based on Stages of Change