Psychology of Addictive Behaviors | 1998(12) articles
- Are Punishment-Avoiding College Students Protected From Excessive Alcohol Consumption?
- New Scales to Assess Change in the Addiction Severity Index for the Opioid, Cocaine, and Alcohol Dependent
- Stress, Drinking, and the Adverse Consequences of Drinking in Two Samples of Young Adults
- Personality and Cognitive Factors Influencing Substance Use and Sexual Risk for HIV Infection Among Gay and Bisexual Men
- Implicit Cognition in the Prediction of Substance Use Among Drug Offenders