Psychology of Consciousness: Theory, Research, and Practice | 2015(12) articles
- The Feeling of Personal Ownership of One’s Mental States : A Conceptual Argument and Empirical Evidence for an Essential, but Underappreciated, Mechanism of Mind
- Biological Costs of the Evolution of Adaptive Behavior and Consciousness
- Can Rats Reason?
- Hypnotic Models of Mirrored-Self Misidentification Delusion : A Review and an Evaluation
- Two Studies of Superbrain Yoga’s Potential Effect on Academic Performance Based on the Number Facility Test
- Nonbelieved Memories Across the Adult Lifespan
- Life Span Distribution and Content of Positive and Negative Autobiographical Memories Across Cultures