Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice | 2009(09) articles
- The persecution and deservedness scale
- Indirect measurement of dysfunctional attitudes in bipolar affective disorder
- Adult attachment in bipolar 1 disorder
- Some like it specific: The difference between treatment goals of anxious and depressed patients
- One size does not fit all: Motivational predictors of contextual benefits of therapy
- Lost in translation: An interpretative phenomenological analysis of mental health professionals' experiences of empathy in clinical work with an interpreter
- Comparing apples and oranges: How do patient characteristics and treatment goals vary between different forms of psychotherapy?
- A century of psychology and psychotherapy: Is an understanding of control the missing link between theory, research, and practice?