Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice | 2009(12) articles
- Clinical psychology service users' experiences of confidentiality and informed consent: A qualitative analysis
- Do psychologically-minded clients expect more from counselling?
- Self-deception and the therapist: An interpretative phenomenological analysis of the experiences and understandings of therapists working with clients they describe as self-deceptive
- Perceived changes associated with autogenic training for anxiety: A grounded theory study
- Relationship between coping with negative life-events and psychopathology: Major depression and borderline personality disorder
- Let's look at the elephant: Metasynthesis of transference case studies for psychodynamic and cognitive psychotherapy integration
- Innovative moments and change pathways: A good outcome case of narrative therapy