Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice | 2011(12) articles
- Early maladaptive schemas and child and adult attachment: A 15-year longitudinal study
- Childhood trauma in obsessive compulsive disorder: The roles of alexithymia and attachment
- Piloting a practice research network: A 12-month evaluation of the Human Givens approach in primary care at a general medical practice
- Relational supervision: Drawing on cognitive-analytic frameworks
- Credibility clusters, preferences, and helpfulness beliefs for specific forms of psychotherapy
- An interview study investigating experiences of psychological change without psychotherapy
- How do clients experience reliving as part of trauma-focused cognitive behavioural therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder?