Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice | 2015(03) articles
- Using attachment theory to inform the design and delivery of mental health services: A systematic review of the literature
- Would continuous feedback of patient's clinical outcomes to practitioners improve NHS psychological therapy services? Critical analysis and assessment of quality of existing studies
- Eating disorders: When social rank perceptions are shaped by early shame experiences
- Pre-treatment attachment anxiety predicts change in depressive symptoms in women who complete day hospital treatment for anorexia and bulimia nervosa
- Changing from a traditional psychodynamic treatment programme to mentalization-based treatment for patients with borderline personality disorder – Does it make a difference?
- Open access support groups for people experiencing personality disorders: Do group members' experiences reflect the theoretical foundations of the SUN project?
- What do relatives experience when supporting someone in early psychosis?
- Does cognitive-behavioural therapy promote meaning making? A preliminary test in the context of geriatric depression