Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice | 2016(03) articles
- Group cognitive remediation for schizophrenia: Exploring the role of therapist support and metacognition
- Attachment-informed therapy for adults: Towards a unifying perspective on practice
- Does rumination mediate the relationship between mindfulness and depressive relapse?
- Metacognitive training for young subjects (MCT young version) in the early stages of psychosis: Is the duration of untreated psychosis a limiting factor?
- The influence of trauma and patient characteristics on provider burnout in VA post-traumatic stress disorder specialty programmes
- Predictors of outcome of an Internet-based cognitive-behavioural therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder in older adults
- Client experiences of motivational interviewing: An interpersonal process recall study
- Editorial acknowledgement